CURATOR PRODUCTION OPERATOR AT CITY OF MISSISSAUGA https://jobs.mississauga.ca/content/Frequently-Asked-Questions/?locale=en_US
JP Morgan Chase (Harvard graduate President Jamie Dimon) KPMG Consultancy Regional Operations Lead KPMG Delivery Network Advisory Kaizen Executive Harvard Effect A.I. Private Investment Banking CFA Institute Program Finance Designation
Ms. Shaun Bucknor
Suite 15 | 840 Dundas St. West Mississauga, ON, Canada
1 (647) 542 7889 | snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
Business Analyst (Financial Data Analyst)
Profile Technical Skills – Cover Letter
City of Mississauga Curator Productions Operations Req (26113) Role.
Hello HR Hiring Manager
I’m Shaun Bucknor. Our family have Agricultural Title, CVOOC. I have been a Kaizen Executive since April 1991 in the Manufacturing Retail Industry. My early experiences with St. Michael’s Hospital Foundation in Toronto have given a World, Global & International perspective on healthcare field. Thus, my universities course college course has given real life employable skills in CFA, this IFIC Operations or CSC licences.
I have noticed your job post on WCG Employment Ontario job board. I’m experience in Internship Grace Kennedy Birthright Program in Jamaica. My Roles in my own Business Analyst (COO), (CFO) (CEO) Alliance of the Alumni Association of Jamaica Wolmer’s Alumni Toronto Chapter Alma Mater Age Quad Agis. I’m a former model from Sutherland Models, athlete as basketball player team member in high school, university athletics running team intramural varsity York University Yemon/Lions/Schuligans, and Hopeful for the Dean’s List Dean Detlev Zwick 2025. I have hobbies * volunteering. I’m a team player, team leader in Challenges, Communication Executive, Presentation Executive which are all relevant to the role of Production Operator broad bended to Coordinator Events Hosting Cultural Festivals Corporate Retreats. Throughout my years in university, I strived to get involved in different initiatives. One of proudest achievement was the Fraternity Sorority of living on YorkU campus at Founders College Residence 253, Atkinson Residence 228, Atkinson 842, Public Servant in Resident Initiatives. This enabled me to reach my goal of completing my degree in 4 fours. I continuously strive to learn and develop, DiGiCo/Allen&Heath, ETC/GrandMA, or Newtek/Blackmagic (or similar) systems and I’m certain that the positions at City of Mississauga Curator Production Operator role will only add to my Vision/Mission of improvement.
After I’ve highlighted my motivation experiences to showcase relevant skills can function within the role positions at the City of Mississauga Curator Production Operator. I’d hope that you consider my resumes for these positions?
Sincerely Yours,
Ms. Shaun Bucknor
Ms. Shaun Bucknor
Suite 15 | 840 Dundas St. West Mississauga, ON, Canada
1 (647) 542 7889 | snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
City of Mississauga ASKHr@mississauga.ca
Curator Production Operator Req ID (26113)
I would like to express my interest in the Curator Production Operator position. I am a self-motivated and progress-driven Regional Retail Media Network (RMN)- Supply Chain Management Professional within the Investment Banking Sector as Finance Designation CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) CFA Institute CFA Program extensive background in this industry of Female Fashion Modeling as COO. With a long-standing record of initiative and innovation, I have developed and executed strategies that I believe have brought value to The Shaquille O’Neal Foundation, American DJ ® Diesel, Shaq Enterprises.
Throughout the course of my career, I have honed my abilities in customer service, asset management and outbound calling. I am an astute problem-solver capable of prioritizing and managing complex projects with proficiency in Production Operations trouble shooting.
In my previous role at working for President Mr. Jeffery Lozon at St. Michael’s Hospital Foundation as Communications Officer for the Communications Logistical Department, where I served as their, Front Office Middle Office Back Office Backdoor Investment Banking Deals where I gained skills as, MS Office, QLab, Capture, Workbench. It is my intention to apply for my Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) Licenses this IFIC Operations or CSC licenses. I gained exercised skills in customer service, problem-solving, trouble shooting and sales and consistently contributed to team efforts and organizational improvements. I am open-minded and focused on new developments in my field. I have proven to be effective and motivational, with proficiency in communication and collaborative work. I enjoy brainstorming and coordinating efforts to achieve a common goal.
I have also experience in the field of material handling as a production line worker and order picker here I gained skills in inventory management, preparing orders for shipments, ability to lift supplies and equipment such as lighting fixtures, staging decks, truss, motors, and other production equipment.
Please take a moment to review my enclosed resume and accompanying credentials. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding my candidacy for the Curator Production Operator role. I am looking forward to your response and thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Ms. Shaun Bucknor.
Comments
Post a Comment