Trustee Department Notes Severance of a Joint Tendency
Trustee Department Notes
E.W. Knights, F.I.B.
Severance of a Joint Tenancy
The difference between a tenancy in common and a joint tenancy is well-know, as are the rules by which it may be determined whether the co-owners of the property held in joint ownership have the beneficial interest in common or on a joint tenancy. Whether or not the legal estate is vested in some or all of the beneficial owners, it must of course, always be held in a joint tenancy, because since 1925 the law cannot contemplate a legal tenancy in common, but the beneficial interests may be held either in separate shares or a joint interest passing entirely to the survivor or survivors on the death of one of the co-owners.
As a general principle, equity will assume a beneficial joint tenancy only where the four ‘unities; are present, namely, unity of possession, unity of interest, unity of title and unity of time, and until 1925 the only was in which c co-owner could sever the joint tenancy was by destroying one of the four unities i.e. by an assignment, or a partition or by acquiring another interest in the property.
Under s. 36(2) Law of Property Act, 1925, a joint tenancy in realty could also be converted by one of the co-owners giving the other notice in writing of intention to sever the joint tenancy, although this method is not available in respect of joint tenancies of personal (which , in the case of a property which is to be sold, makes it essential to give notice before the sale is effected, because the proceeds of sale would be personally and not, therefore, susceptible to s. 36(2)0.
In a recent case (Nielson-Jones v. Fedden, (1974) 3 all E.R. the methods of severing a beneficial joint tenancy were re-examined. The facts, briefly were that, on the breakdown of a marriage, the parties (who held the Matrimonial Home on a beneficial joint tenancy) agreed that the husband should buy a smaller house and they signed a note providing that he should sell the existing house ‘and employ the funds realised to his new home… ‘ The husband entered into an agreement to sell the house and the wife was made a party to the agreement. In correspondence between the husband and wife and their solicitors it was plain that they were proposing to terminate the joint tenancy, but before the negotiations were completed, the husband died.
The Court held, on the facts that the wife had become, by survivorship, beneficially entitled to the whole of the proceeds because:
1. the note signed by the wife did not constitute an assignment of her beneficial interest as it dealt only with the use of the proceeds of sale and not with the ownership:
2. the correspondence between the parties could not be construed as a memorandum of severance because the negotiations had not been completely before the husband died; and
3. even if the correspondence disclosed and unequivocal declaration by the husband that he wished to sever the joint tenancy, it had no effect because (it having been decided above that there was no sufficient memorandum under (S. 36 (2)) severance could only be achieved by an assignment or by mutual agreement of the owners, and a unilateral declaration would not suffice.
Estate agents’ Commission
Because of the nature of the transaction involved and the frequency with which proposed sales and purchases of houses fail to proceed to completion, there have been a number of cases concerning the circumstances in which an estate agent has earned and can enforce payment of his commission. An examination of the cases is complicated by the fact that the terms under which the agent agrees to act can vary considerably, but in a large number of cases commission is expressed to be payable on the introduction by the agent of a person ‘ready, able and willing to purchase’ (or in very similar terms), whether or not an intending purchaser was ‘able to purchase has usually been easy to determine and the dispute has usually centred around the time when an intending purchaser has sufficiently demonstrated that he is ‘ready and willing’ to purchase, so that even though the transaction is frustrated for some reason, the terms have been satisfied and the estate agent is entitled to enforce payment of his commission. In recent years, there has been growing a line of cases which has suggested that satisfaction of the term cannot be demonstrated until the purchaser has actually completed, or at the very least-proceeded to contract.
In a recent case (Christie Owen and Davies v. Rapacioli (1974) 2 All E.R. 311) where the terms were ‘ready, able and willing to purchase’ and the intending purchaser had signed a contract but the vendor then withdrew without himself signing because he had received a better offer, the Court of Appeal examined the earlier cases and enunciated the following principles:
\a. the decision whether commission is payable depends upon the terms of the agreement in question determined on the ordinary rules of construction;
b. where the terms are ‘ready able and willing to purchase’, commission is payable even if the transaction is abortive, provided the intended purchaser has made an unqualified offer within the terms (which he had by signing the contract) and it is the vendor who has withdrawn.
From the viewpoint of the vendor, the expression ‘ready, able and willing to purchase ‘ is not very satisfactory and it is far better to instruct and estate agent on terms that commission is payable in respect of the introduction of a purchaser who actually proceeds to completion. This is particularly important where the vendor is a trustee and, therefore, constrained by such decision as that in Buttle v.Saunders (1950) 2 All E.R. 193) to act in the best interest of his beneficiaries.
Trump Tower
725 5th Ave 58th Floor
New York, NY
10022, United States
January 25th 2016
Mr. James Packer
Crown Resorts Foundation Limited
Crown Towers
Level 3, 8 Whiteman Street Southbank Victoria 3006
Australia
EMAIL: foundation@crownresorts.com.au
Tel: 613-9292-8871
Facebook/messenger@jamespackerofficialTuesday July 11, 2017- Thursday July 13, 2017
Twitter: @jamespacker
Branson Center of Entrepreneurship
Sovereign Commercial Centre
Unit 4
9-11 Barbican Road
Kingston 6
Jamaica
Re: Business Plan Challenge: CONTEST WINNER SHAUN BUCKNOR FOR SNOW BLUE INC.
SHAUN BUCKNOR
SNOW BLUE INC
#15/840 DUNDAS STREET WEST
L5C 1C2
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
HTTP://FACEBOOK-MESSENGER@SHAUNBUCKNOR
Dear Mrs. Camilla Parker: Duchess of Cornwall
I’m writing to your office today Thursday 7thJanuary 2016 to congratulations on getting the right people before it got too late. In promoting the Miss. Philippine Miss. Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach in the annual Miss. Universe pageant contestant interviews the Mississauga Fire Fighters Association Committee-Bevel vent Fund Affiliate Leadership Training Summit participant and Donation letter would like to ask you receptionist to leave the office that way you Mr. Trump can read this letter of congratulations.
Thank you
Miss. Shaun Bucknor, LLM
Trump Tower
725 5th Ave 58th Floor
New York, NY
10022, United States
January 25th 2016
Mr. James Packer
Crown Resorts Foundation Limited
Crown Towers
Level 3, 8 Whiteman Street Southbank Victoria 3006
Australia
EMAIL: foundation@crownresorts.com.au
Tel: 613-9292-8871
Facebook/messenger@jamespackerofficialTuesday July 11, 2017- Thursday July 13, 2017
Twitter: @jamespacker
Branson Center of Entrepreneurship
Sovereign Commercial Centre
Unit 4
9-11 Barbican Road
Kingston 6
Jamaica
Re: Business Plan Challenge: CONTEST WINNER SHAUN BUCKNOR FOR SNOW BLUE INC.
SHAUN BUCKNOR
SNOW BLUE INC
#15/840 DUNDAS STREET WEST
L5C 1C2
TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
HTTP://FACEBOOK-MESSENGER@SHAUNBUCKNOR
FATHER
CHARLES "JIM" BUCKNOR (DOB-1933-present) POB (CORNWALL)
BANANA WALK, HESKET
MOUNT AIRY
NEGRIL
CORNWALL COUNTY
JAMAICA
TEL: 1-876-379-9798
FACEBOOK.CA/SHAUNBUCKNOR
snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
MOTHER
VIOLA DONALDS (DOB-1946-present) POB (CORNWALL)
10 MALTA AVE
MISSISSAUGA
TEL: 1-905-872-0049
FACEBOOK.CA/SHAUNBUCKNOR
snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
DAUGHTER
SHAUN BUCKNOR (DOB- 1974-present) POB (SURREY)
15/840 DUNDAS STREET WEST
MISSISSAUGA
TEL: 1-647-542-7889
FACEBOOK.CA/SHAUNBUCKNOR
snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
BROTHER
IAN BUCKNOR (DOB- 1968-present) POB (CORNWALL)
TEL: 1 905-495-3302
FACEBOOK.CA/SHAUNBUCKNOR
snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
Dear Mrs. Camila Parker: Duchess of Cornwall
Dear C/O Mr. James Packer
Canadian Dimensions magazine James Patterson-Mistress-
I am the conductor of an Data Engineering Firm doing a Probe into the Knighthoodship of one Mr. James Packer. am fearless and writing to you to inform you I will have an attorney witness these documents before returning them to you. I am also writing to you inform you of what Doug Sloan has done, as you must find the detective sheriff who can locate Doug Sloan for he has committed a illegal thief and stolen all my belongs and I know the person who has sold them off to because this person whom Doug Sloan sold my belongs to knew that I had a stored belongs at this storage because they use to visit me at my apartment before I had to place my belongs from the apartment in storage. This person then waited until I could not afford to pay my storage fee to buy them from the owner. He lives in Brampton in Goreway and Steels area a rich neighborhood where one lives. The house he lives in when He won Olympic gold medal forCanada in 1988. Doug Sloan sole off my belongs to a man who has the keys to the city. Just as how rapper Drake now has the key to this city. Has or had the keys to the city. he entered my apartment when I was living on York university campus on April18th 2004 and stole my 3 1/2 inch floppy disk containing my essay paper, while I was sleeping out of my bag's side compartment. Yes can you believe how stupid is. He cannot function creatively without someone's creativity and that creativity came from my efforts. This is why he appeared at Toronto's men's fashion week because he found out that I was a model at some point in my early years, so decided to start modeling as well. Doug Sloan took of the lock I had on the door, enter the storage unit and had a truck and moving men to move mybelongs out over to house not too far away in driving. This is why I had not sued sooner because I went after and I finally caught up to him in my neighborhood in Negril Jamaica and finally meet him, where I live and he visit regular to buy marihuana discombobulated idiot, also lives in Montego Bay and his friends used to visit me in my apartment and they told him off my financial difficulties and decided to make them worst rather than helping. When I ask him for my belongs that he bought from Doug Sloan he did not have answer but he put his fist up in the air showing a copper ring on his left hand weddings finger. He did not answer my question and soon we had to leave to return home to where my father lives I lived with my father in Negril Jamaica. So If you can find I am sure you can find Doug Sloan. www..com/contacts this way I can get back you belongs from either one person as soon as possible.York University tutor editor
Manager: Doug Sloan and Cindy Tiranayake
Telephone: 1 416 663 0807
Safeguard self storage formerly
Storage Max
Doug Sloan
Cindy Tiranayake
June 2002 October 2003
Storage returned
110 guided court
Toronto Ontario
M9V 4K6
Telephone: 1 416 740 1050
Fax 1 416 740 4288
Storage unit number
A 70
Storage unit ID number
0903470
Inside the storage are brand new stair master, pioneer stereo system with surround sound speakers, Sony TV, vcr, boxes of clothes and house hold items, bathroom stuff, kitchen stuff, pots, plates, rack of CD’s, computer and computer desk, book shelf, boxes of school book, ice skate, roller blade, vacuum, bed linens, jewelry box, walldrobe with clothes inside, two black lamps, one center glass table, two glass side table, two floor carpet, makeup container, three Chinese paintings.
Thank You for holding on to them for until I found greater Stability, Support, Care and Fun.
Read this letter and provide with the same moment as that of Miss. Philippine, Miss. Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach. This isRegarding Movie scene stealer Miss. Universe annual pageant 2015 troubling story of crime sin guilt punishment and of expiation set in rigid moral climate of 17th century New England. Young mother of illegitimate child confront her Puritan judges? However it is not her harsh sentence so much as terror cruelties of slowly exposed guilt of one mr. , Luis, Louis, Lois, Louise, Lousery, Lweis, as her protagonist lover is revealed through ‘regards to interoffice dating’ enthralled all the way to the book poignant climax love and sex in plain language explains answer question most teenage hesitate to ask. My first encounter was on a warm March 25th day of 2014 the Royal Hunt September 1980 February 1981, From the time her romance was revealed in September 1980 Tracey lived virtually under siege from the elite media concepts. Going to work became a daily ordeal for the lady to be who had a private police protection at the time. The debut of Tracey, good looks was part of her appeal. The public and press immediately fell in love with her convinced that what Tracey had was not just deliciously pretty only a good marriage seem to be the answer to her problems, but all had all the qualities to be married to a prince. She was always seemingly self-possessed with a quick- fire supply of quips. A closer look at this demure country girl might have caused concern but Tracey had an unstable background and at 19 felt she had no real home. Her mother Viola Donalds left her husband after years of unhappy life when Tracey was only 5 years old. Voila remarried wallpaper heir Rupert Barnett and had only limited contact with her two children. I do not have much talk time left, but could you still read the statement and provide me someone to come in right away and make a big difference. My stepfather and mother and brother who lives in Toronto please but our father know if you know of anyone whom can represent this 84 year old man and his only daughter. Tracey had the blessings of Jamaica, she also had a steely determination to get her man. She was absolutely sure that she wanted to marry a prince. Her teenage dream of capturing the heart of a prince was coming true. When people pointed out the loneliness, the lack of privacy and other problems of life at court she never wavered “It’s what I want” she said. The girl next door had grown up at Dark House next door to the Queen’s Norfolk home Sandringham HouseHer Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Clicking cameras focused on the couple constantly and they certainly convinced me they were head over heels in love with each other. Hurry up mr. you are getting very aggressive. This is getting too much into sentimental nostalgia about repeated vowel e and lowering of the sound voice tone variation vocal cord’s local solutions alto tone leader solo soloist larando upper register, sopranino soprano the highest signing voice pitch. Soprano clef plepling pipe. Music an obsolete clef placing middle can the lowest line of the stave. Calculate a fair price expensive economic need on the why Y aixes in mathematical rigorously precise, pure mathematics applied to physics engineering. I’m under pressure although not even those of us who see me almost every day realized the seriousness of my flight then at home was just pure strawberry blueberry and bananasblends.
Press photo call. Relationship with camera man grew whispering switch from unknown Torontonian to Jamaican working girl to finance bride then mother all within a month sent Tracey’s street levels way past the danger point. I am under press although not even though those of us who saw her almost everyday realized the seriousness of her plight. When Tracey returned home she became front page news with reporters and cameramen. My first encounter with Tracey was on a warm march day in 2014. I was waiting with several others press photographers for the Royal guest to arrive-suddenly- I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see a young brown hair brown eyes polite girl asked if we would let her through. As she walked into the hotel one of my colleagues said “I’m sure that’s Tracey you know she’s the girl they say is would be girlfriend. Tracey HAD FIRST BEEN SPOTTED WITH on a Riverbank al Close Ave near King street in 1985. She was staying at highland home with her step-sister wife of Queen Victoria private secretary Sir. John Folwer wife my step-sister gave birth to a baby girl and Tracey was invited-who adored little children was invited to help the-tired new mother. But highland workers noticed that Tracey spent less time on baby care and more with the lonely dashing. She followed him around “like a little lamb” one Scottish ghillie revealed. Shaun Bucknor’sGrandfather’s,Great grandfather’s, Great Great grandfather’s Great GreatGreat grandfather’s Scottish lineage. As I waited for the guest to leave the hotel I decided that I should take another look at the girl who suddenly hitting the headlines. I could never have believed then that this shy girl would soon be transferred into a dazzling fashion icon and those first few frames would be the start of thousands of photographs I would take over the next 17 years of the world’s favorite princess: Deeper and more serious about her.(Prince’s Trust and Foundation)(Hollywood Foreign Press Association)
Custom declaration in respect of to c27 form repatriation internal review startup capital and maintenance benefits tariff exemption in respect of unaccompanied baggage and household effects heritage property tax relief fund indenture land deed to house deed to divine deed to evil. Trade to services employment dry belt economy the old Perkins place diamond supply company of South Africa department of home affairs civil union act renewable marriage from Royal group technology hwy 7 and hwy 27.
Write to me and send me lost of goodieshere:from your personal philanthropic charity organization foundation incorporations the Fabulous World of Trump International Towers?
Chartered Accountant for Snow Blue Inc
McGovern Hurley Cummingham(UHY Dawgen Network)
2005 Sheppard Ave East
North York, Ontario
M2J 5B4
Tel: 1 (416) 496-1234
Fax: 1 (416) 496-0125
Attention: Martin Carins (CA)
Email: mcairns@mhc-ca.com
For SNOW BLUE INCSince 1975 Est. 1995 Incorporated 2011
This case is cross-Listed with
1.) Small claims court case number: SC-12000-00032-0000Shaun Bucknor vs.Christopher Kozlowski
2.) Civil case court case number: CV-11-4276-SR Ian Green vs. Shaun Bucknor
3.) Small claims court case number SC-16-614-00 Safeguard Self Storage vs. Shaun Bucknor
Suite 1600 | 480 University Avenue | Toronto ON | M5G 1V2
Direct 416 597 5014 | Fax 416 597 3370 | drake@gsnh.com | www.gsnh.com
Assistant | Emily Marris | 416 597 9922 ext. 115 | marris@gsnh.com
ROBERT J. DRAKE
My name is Miss Shaun Bucknor
I am writing to you to discuss the appropriate approach to contact Dr. Wladimir Klitschko.
I believe that I have information that would benefit Dr. Klitschko in his upcoming fight against Tyson Fury. Because Tyson Fury is the current champion and is being trained by the former champion lennox lewis. I believe that I have information on training that the current champion Tyson Fury is following because the former champion influence the current champion on training and how they go about getting to using the people whom they use to train as under stratificationstratifies such as myself whom is used to become Knighted through Cornwall county where I am from in Jamaica with the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall HRH Prince of Wales Prince Charles of Britain. “WLADIMIR TIARA.”
To continue has been using my under stratification as a tool for his fight against Dr. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO and His brother the other Klitschko son. Therefore the same training from the former champion is carried forward to the current champion as from Britain. So to get any positive feedback from Dr. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO we would have to discuss competency based interview to say in the current situation behavior questions targeting relevant competencies have been in use and the best way to predict behavior is to predict past behavior. People who like this interview or boxing fight style believe it gives them a chance to see how candidates think on their feet well and many others believe that it is not as effective as finding out how him opponent Tyson Fury as an individual have performed in the past from him former champion leadership. This type of interviews on boxing fight which have been used by Consulting Engineering firm for years include questions based on hypothetical and real live cases and can be used to assess a candidate ability to answer difficult case studies questions while under a boxing fight pressure and while in an boxing fight interview assess the challenger Dr. WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO strength in key competency areas.
From what was done Dr. Wladimir Klitschko can develop a plan to ensure he performs well in every critical interview or boxing fight. Learning to master the competency based boxing fight treated as an interview will also make him a better communicator in meetings in one-on-one interactions in presentation and in other types of boxing fight or interview. Dr. Wladimir Klitschko has changed to the newer competency based interview boxing fight style because Dr. Wladimir Klitschko believe in staying current and preparing for a boxing fight is very important. Understanding what the fighting official are looking for figuring out what other people are expecting is critical to Dr. Wladimir Klitschko success in most if not all aspects of the boxing fight
My name is Miss. Shaun Bucknor
I have written in TACT style to your attention letters explaining the situation action results in -TRUCE in the boxing World where millions of Dollars can be made- that I have found myself into and without your reply this venture capital might be lost forever. I'd like to work for York University.
I am submitting my Cover Letter and Resubmitting my resume for the posting number YUSA 9963 and YUSA 9962 YUSA 9944. I would like to have my resume brought to the top of the pile for consideration for an interview. If I am considered for an interview can the interviewee e-mail me as sometime candidates are given a list of questions before the actual interview so I can have the opportunity to think about how I want to answer the question and which competencies examples are the most relevant to position? Would it be required to bring with a list of people who can confirm the details of these examples and specific contribution made by myself if I am to be part of a larger project or team?
Can you e-mail me back to confer that you received this e-mail. I am resubmitting my Resume and Cover Letter (attachment: St. Michael's Hospital Resume Stride)for you to upload it on the new Chatbot machine intelligence that York University used to help recruiters select candidates that match requirements for initial interviewing normally done by a human recruiter in demonstration of how this all works. You can do an excellent job of showing how a Chatbot can help humans in the selection process for the interviewee.
York University Human Resources Laws matches with Virginia State Human Resources Laws Terms of Employment. Virginia is the State that my Paternal Father Charles Bucknor work in during his stay in America and is this Human Resources Laws that I fall under. The Human Resources Laws of Virginia State say "Employees should be careful that everything they state in employee performance evaluation and performance reviews are true and accurate. Employers in the state of Virginia may be held liable for defamation of employee's personal character based on what they write in performance evaluations and performance review.. This relevant Legislation is written Entrepreneur Media Matt Straz July 18th 2016
I am applying for a positing that the date has past from July 14th and July 29th and I am asking you to use the Chatbot to upload my application and resume and cover letter. Can you do this for the posting does show any longer on the YUTA website?
An enterprising leader
July 30, 2016 •
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
I am a small town girl with middle class values by most talented parents. My mother is strong-willed, hardworking and purpose-driven while my father (Charles Bucknor) was fiercely honest and extremely gifted human being. It is through their learning that the traditions, values and legacy of our family have been upheld. They have taught me that a woman's instincts and emotional intelligence can be harnessed in most positive way and we seamlessly can manage crisis and change. It is because of this upbringing that helps me being well- organized, spiritually inclined, well-balanced and keep my smile intact. My father was a Farmer and we moved cities every second to third year. I was born with wheels on my feet considering I had to travel with my parents for my studies, in my jobs and for holidays too. I did my schooling in BanasthaliVidyapith (Rajasthan) where other than studies I learnt horse riding, rifle shooting and flying an aircraft. I also had great interest in Kathak and Hindustani Classical. I was fortunate to move around for my studies to different places and culture like Mumbai, San Fransisco, Jamshedpur & Dhanbad. After passing out from NMIMS, Mumbaii started working with the Damania Group, I was fortunate to work with visionaries like Mr. Pervez Damania, Mr. Naresh Goyal, Mr. HV Goenka, Diwan Arun Nanda, Mr. Suni Mittal , Mr. Anil Ambani and Mr.Rajeev Bakshi because these gentlemen are immensely gifted and each of them have a leadership quality which is unique and not to mention that all of them promote diversity and inclusion in their workplaces. Had they not been what they are me and many other women would not have gotten the wings to fly. In my journey I have met lot of confident men and women who have mentored me to become what I am today. It's their mentoring that helped me imbibe some of the values that I uphold today and has guided me in this long journey.
In my journey of charting my own path I found few things very useful to keep getting better as I evolved as a person.
Coping mechanisms. At work or at home all of us have to tailor -make mechanisms to cope up with our own issues. Finding the right support mechanism is very important for our own success.
Clarity of thoughts and action: Identifying who am I? Choices I make in my life are my responsibility. Hence it is very important to produce outcomes and not excuses.
Investing in self: Whether it's an additional degree or an image makeover or communication skills, it's a mandate to continuously keep myself relevant. It's always good to seek feedback from mentors and work on it regularly. Investing in my own future is very important for me and I have always planned and saved for it.
Raising the red flag: It's not easy to stand up and talk about harassment and victimization. Fight might not be easy in the beginning but it's worth it.
Beware of the silent killers of success: First is your own guilt- to be or not to be, is the biggest killer one has to avoid. In today's time, taking time off work is not such a big deal so do take your calls depending on your priority and life cycle. Second is managing others perception. Does it really matter? Enjoy and live life.
The Pink leadership
To climb to the top is tough for anyone but for me the upward journey was far steep and I was always the only woman in my peer group. Today I feel safe to admit that I have seen the glass ceiling and biases at every phase of my career and have also learnt to deal with it. In my own mind I am a leader in an organization not a Man or a Women leader and gender aside, women leaders necessarily don't have everything in common. Each of us brings our strength, our inherent qualities and unique leadership ability to the table. Although research suggests how women are better than men at empathy - sensing the thoughts, relationship orientation and multitasking abilities. However, there are also stories of women leaders who have brought peace to troubled lands, while some have strewn discontent. Some have been competent and brilliant, others inept or outright corrupt. While all of us have our own productivity secrets, few amazing women leaders like Dr. Indira Parikh, Hema Ravichander, Lynda Gratton to name a few that I personally draw inspiration from. They have strong vision that enables them to be well-rounded professional and human beings. They can talk about people issues and the financial markets with equal ease. They run the show both at home and in the workplaces, they are superb in multi- tasking and highly collaborative. They recognize their own rhythm and don't stop pursuing until the task at hand gets done. They fearlessly stand for a cause they believe in .They are not afraid of trial and error as long as they continue to build the resource infrastructure around them that gets them closer towards accomplishing their goals. They would rather be patient than foolish. They invest in themselves and are knowledge seekers. They are fantastic in their jobs and rooted to their values. They extend their helping hand to all those who ask for help.
Ripple effect of Pink leadership is seen and organizations are making innovative efforts to woo talent. Impressively the Corporate universe now favors leadership based on art of personal interaction rather than on authority, we as women certainly have a head start there, provided we keep ourselves prepared to take on.
Being an HR professional
Let's face it! HR is still not the most sought after function and still is very personality driven. It is always about balancing between business realities and people realities though they are not distant from each other. But you always have the opportunity to change lives to create a positive impact and that is where I have always concentrated and tried to contribute in my professional career. When I was exposed to extremely strong unions during the start of my career I figured that only by being genuine and compassionate one can win the mind and heart of your people. You will make an excellent HR professional if you have the pulse of business and people and use the power of positive influence. I have always liked to take risks and innovated to create practices, tools and process which are ahead of times. I do feel that the time has come for complete reevaluation of HR Function.
The Reality check
It's true that we are not yet in a gender neutral society. Needless to mention about the surveys pointing out of women being underrepresented in leadership roles and pay parity still a huge issue in almost every business sector. No matter what, the fact remains that it is women who has to balance between the biological and the career clock.
I also believe that it's a sure shot prescription for disaster if lady is hired to fill a quota and not for her talent. Personally I would never like to be hired because the position was reserved to enhance the gender diversity equation of the organization! Gender inclusion is more a business imperative and much needed cultural shift for many organizations to survive. Hence shifting mindsets at the leadership level is becoming a prerequisite for sustainable businesses. Sometimes it's good to foster dependency. Honestly even two individuals of same gender have to make adjustments while working with each other then it is absolutely normal for men and women to learn to co-exist and celebrate their coexistence because universe with one gender might turn out to be a horrible planet.
Solace is that there seems to be a positive trend and companies are opening up to inclusive agenda and more women creating Greenhouse effect in the Boardroom and elsewhere trying to break the so called glass ceilings.
As they say behind every successful woman there are confident and secure men and women! I am also lucky to have an extremely supportive family, spouse like a rock and a daughter who makes my life worth it.
Thank You
YORKU, Because it Matters
Miss. Shaun Bucknor
Trump Tower
725 5th Ave 58th Floor
New York, NY
10022, United States
Attention: Donald Trump (President Trump Towers)
DAUGHTER:
SHAUN BUCKNOR (DOB- 1974-present) POB (SURREY St. Andrew Kingston Jamaica)
15/840 DUNDAS STREET WEST
MISSISSAUGA
Ontario
Canada
L5C 1C2
TEL: 1-647-542-7889
FACEBOOK.CA/SHAUNBUCKNOR
Email: snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment