Publishing Giant James Packer of Crown Resort Foundation and The Packer Family Foundation
September 24, 2020
SENT BY EMAIL: (Foundation@Crownresorts.com.au)
Mr. James Douglas Packer
The Packer Family Foundation
Former CEO of Crown Resorts Foundation Limited
Crown Towers, Level 3, 8 Whiteman Street
Southbank, Victoria, Australia 3006
www.crownresorts.com.au
Tel: 011-613-9292-8888 and 011-613-9292-8871
Dear Mr. James D. Packer,
My name is Shaun Bucknor, I am 47 years old and live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I am currently attending York University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in order to complete a joint Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Laws. This is a field I have always wanted to work in. However, my financial situation has put the completion of my Masters Degree in jeopardy as I fear I may not be able to afford future tuition fees and course fees. I am currently uncertain whether I will have the opportunity to complete my Masters Degree.
I come from a marginalized background. I was born in Jamaica and moved to Toronto, Canada when I was 10 years. I’ve worked at St. Michaels Hospital and the store Hilti. Things have been difficult but I have no options but to keep moving forward. I am hoping to work with you in Sydney Australia, and be able to reach high degrees of qualification so I can give services to marginalized people in communities that need help the most. My financial issues started when $50,000 worth of my possessions were sold off in a scam. It’s unknown if I’ll be able to recover the stolen items or the value of them that I have lost.
I learned of your foundation when you and Kerry Packer purchased 290 stocks that had previously belonged to my father, Charles Bucknor. I am writing to you today because of all the work you and your foundation have done to create education opportunities for people in Australia. I’m hoping you can add me to the funding distribution of your foundation to assist me in covering my university fees so I will have the opportunity to complete my Masters Degree and find successful employment in the business and legal field. This field is important to me because of my family, and especially my mother. I will use it to the benefit of everyone around me by providing services and products my whole family and beyond will enjoy.
I look forward to hearing from you. I will attempt to reach you again to hear about the status of this letter and the hopes that it has resonated with you enough for me to get the opportunity.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at 647-542-7889 or at shaunjamaica@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Yours very truly,
Shaun Bucknor
Future Student
Sent: September 24, 2020
Resent on: May 20th 2021 8:00 AM (EST)
SENT BY EMAIL: (Foundation@Crownresorts.com.au)
Mr. James Douglas Packer
The Packer Family Foundation
Former CEO of Crown Resorts Foundation Limited
Crown Towers, Level 3, 8 Whiteman Street
Southbank, Victoria, Australia 3006
www.crownresorts.com.au
Tel: 011-613-9292-8888 and 011-613-9292-8871
Dear Mr. Packer
I’m living in Mississauga, Toronto Canada however, My father’s father is Syrian father’s mother is an Indentured Indian, mother’s father is British citizen. All of us are born in Jamaica an Caribbean Island.
I'm in love with the British accent. I prefer a man from the motherland of Britain due to the fact that I'm going to do my masters degree online through UK and Scotland university, University of Aberdeen in Aberdeenshire county. I Sincerely hope that would be possible. I'm from a Jamaican aristocratic family foundation in English speaking Jamaica where Scottish Indian Jamaican people settled which is now the biggest tourist resort town in Jamaica. I have been taking very extreme care of myself by keeping myself holy, pure and clean by keeping myself away from men and their love even if I don't find the right man, I'm just like that way with myself. The universe loves, God loves, I love myself. I'm enough except that special engagement ring from my Prince.
My name is Shaun Bucknor. I'm 47 and 5’9 inch tall. I was born in Kingston Jamaica at Victoria Jubilee Hospital 1974. My brother and I attended Wolmer’s Girls and Boys school where we lived close to Heroes circle. Wolmer’s is one of Jamaica oldest prep schools attended by many of Jamaica's elected officials. I was christened at Church of England St. Mathews Church cathedral in 1975. When we arrived in Toronto 1984, I attended Queen Victoria public school My middle school years were spent at a French education school Swansea public school. I was bullied by the other pupils and started university without graduation from high school but later went back to adult school to complete my high school diploma. In 2004 I completed my degree in Political Science at York university in North York Toronto. Since then, I had many challenges and struggles. My Father Charles Elias Bucknor CVOOC and mother Mrs. Viola Bernice Donalds Barnett CVOOC invested in their children's education and today I have more confidence in myself.
In continuing with my story, I began modeling classes at prestigious modeling school of Sutherland Models in Toronto where I was in the same group of girls along with now internationally known Canadian 90’ s supermodel Shalom Harlow. My beauty was picked up by any of the modeling scouts of Ann Sutherland even though I transformed my beauty. Since then I started a modeling agency of my own therefore I have business plan and investor’s pitch deck asking for investment from our investors in Australia Businessman and philanthropist financier of The Packer Family Foundation charity this because my father Charles Bucknor CVOOC purchase shares in Crown Resorts Foundation in 1993 and to no avail are these shares of any good investment to us. A Ph. D lawyer whom I met while living on York University campus is investigating how much money we are to get from James Douglas Packer if The Packer Family Foundation charity. All I need is to be introduced to British people.
MIT 6.041 Probabilistic Systems Analysis and Applied Probabilities
Fall 2010
Subject: 16-17-18 Markov Chains I & II & III
Markov Chains I
Lecture outlines
-Checkout counter examples
-Markov process definition
-n-State transition probabilities
-Classification of states
Probability distribution with parameters. Coin flipping are independent of each other
State space- represents probability
State space- discrete & continuous
State space- not finite $ infinite
Transition probability going from state to state conditional probability to be a Markov chain process property assumptions & making predictions of the future velocity. Future probability predictions. n-Step transition probabilities. Different paths through state space (n-1)
Is the some of the total of getting from state spaces 1-J through P1J
Markov assumptions at state spaces 1 no matter how we got there (n-1) (1-j) (P1J)
Formula is always true
Initial probability theory
I’m a mathematician wizard and I’m completely excited to meet you. I have a beautiful beach property in gorgeous Jamaica 7 mile beach front in Negril Westmoreland to Hanover, a spot for you to dock your boat and take a swim in the crystal clear water of the Caribbean sea then take an evening to go ashore at Hedonism, Sandals, and Riu Tropical.
It is family as our own is best suitable to be your next of kin in marriage. We are both rich and poor, religious belief, and home life are a perfect combination of a Middle-Class Family. Suitable for a stratification into your household. Would you Mr. Packer consider the possibilities of accepting and lifting us up through this major transformational act to bring us closer to your family through The Packer Family Foundation. I have made an attachment letter of asking for your favour. This could make all come together for this cause. Please I would like to hear back from your foundation and family business at your soonest convenience. So, what day did you say?
Sincerely Yours
Miss. Shaun Bucknor CVOOC
Comments
Post a Comment