Academic Writing Executive Summary - Childhood Dream - My Mother's Maiden Name is Donalds, Mrs. Viola B. Donalds-Barnett
I’m an Independent sole proprietor entrepreneur mercantilist. I have identified a niche in the modeling industry bringing that niche to the hot market side of Toronto fashion. I found the problem and solution to fit it. We have taken a huge lost in doing business since our family has the name Donalds. Who have given to charities, built schools, roads, given to the hospital, given thousands of people worth!!!!! I have a wright to pitch. My name is Shaun Bucknor from Snow Blue Inc's (Model Talents 2011 MT). This area is within the personal and business financial sector of the investors organisation. I want to conglomerate with, my enterprise Viola’s Design. 960777209 with Nails by Shaun with Snow Blue Inc’s Model Talents 82918 0918 RC0001. Bringing them all together under one organisation platform. I believe that little corporations should partner with and collaborate with bigger investors. Can you bring together these organisations? Snow Blue Inc (Model Talents 2011 MT) has a future because we have commerce trends briefing. This organisation has a Project Proposal, Digital Marketing Proposal Company Profile, Sales Deck, Consulting Proposal, Marketing Plan, Enterprise Architecture in automation. All these are contained in Snow Blue Inc business plan and pitch deck. We want to perform in order to evaluated performance.
Contact investors at the foundation department. Officially pitch my business ideas to the VP of The Packer Family Foundation James Packer about My organisation scalability, turnover, competitor and profit margins. Do this and do not over look one detail. Do it very thoroughly. The contact information for the foundation is at the top my CV. Can you also contact Don Carducci at JP Morgan Australia at 011-612-9003-8888. I found out that Crown Resorts Foundation Ltd, hired Don Carducci as a Senior Data Analyst at investment banker JP Morgan Australia. He is connected to James Packer of The Packer Family Foundation. Reach out to Don Carducci inquiring about this connection that He shares with James Packer and whether if you can obtain Mr. Packer’s contact information. Contact James Packer. Build a connection with James Packer and I. See to it that we are on the same topic discussing the right outcomes and action to be taken in order for me to reach my end results. Adding my company to James Packer’s investment portfolios. I would like to be introduced to more James Packer’s experts, contacts such as his global entrepreneur, visionary, start-up pioneer, online business leader, brand and business innovator, trade’s men. People who James can bring in.
Don Carducci
email: don.carducci@jpmorgan.com
Senior Data Analyst
JP Morgan Investment Banker.
Australia
Sydney Tel: 011-612-9003-8888
Melbourne Tel: 011-613-9633-4000
Tel: 1 416-981-9200
1-212-270-6000
1-800-935-9935
Brian.j.marchiony@jpmorgan.com
Andrew.m.donohoe@jpmorgan.com
Tasha.pelio@jpmorgan.com
Darin.oduyoye@jpmorgan.com
Kristen.chambers@jpmorgan.com
Jessica.francisco@jpmorgan.com
Katitlin.finnerty@jpmorgan.com
Selina.ck.cheung@jpmorgan.com
Mandy.sm.chew@jpmorgan.com
Ahoushaa.massoulen@jpmorgan.com
Charlotte.f.powell@jpmorgan.com
#shaunbucknor
#sutherlandmodels1992
#crownresorts
#ModelTalents
#Viola'sDesign
#SnowBlueInc
#Nail'sByShaun
#FriendsGroupLimited
#packerfamilyfoundation
#jamespacker
#althrophouse
#Charles9thEarlSpencer
#WilliamtheVth
#DukeofCambridge
#Willandkate
#DianaPrincessofWales
#lennoxlewis
#leagueofchampions
#shalomharlow
#houseofstyledays
#naomicampbell
#jamaican
#michaeleechin
#portlandholdingsinc
SC 16-641-00000
Doug Sloan defendant, debtor garnishee and Co Owner of Debt plus Other Interested Persons should be charged in relation to a hate motivated incident in North York from 2003. Hate has No place in the communities. The courts should encourage residents to report any incident that is motivated by hate or bias. This causes serious action. An emergency hiring should be scheduled as of a result of this hate crime by Doug Sloan against Me Shaun Bucknor the creditor. Can you be on the Zoom call once the hiring is scheduled?
Okay Thanks
Shaun Bucknor
My name is Shaun Bucknor from Snow Blue Inc's (Model Talents 2011 MT). I am applying for a business line of credit from your investment list. Can you refer me to the Small Business Account Professional.
I'm looking forward to an investor offer so this valuation should be based on sales and marketing profit margins, net profit and gross profit.
Can you allow a connection to happen between myself and James Packer investment portfolios?
I would be willing to offer The Packer Family Foundation (TPFF) a percentage of my company in exchange for $400,000 pounds towards my company. I run a modelling agency. I am a Model Talents agent who gets models on the cover of magazines. I am a talent agent. I help talented woman and men navigate their dreams throughout a treacherous world. I specialize in handlining female models. We represent clients. We sign them with model scouts. We make the deal. I have launched my company to the executives of Sutherland Models from April 1991. I bank with Scotiabank wealth management and TD Presents who have offered my company valuation for our pitch.
Can you transfer this information to James Packer. I want to join his investment portfolio. He understands the fashion industry icons.
This is my pitch again in Model Talent Doc attachment.
Could you give me some answers into our revenue?
What is my scalability (Scale F.A.S.T. formula) as a health business?
Secure the next step on auto-pilot
Acquire contact information to own my own leads
Free Gift.
Find your perfect target market (who) James Packer
Acquire A.C.E. status to bring your buyers to you
Scale your sales with a Client Generation Machine | Coaching Client Generation
Turn your clients into an unpaid salesforce
Real Time implementation
Fast Action Bonus
Your Right fit client
Sale Method
Intensify Approach
Our business model so we can Scale? We own our brand, the market, and provide the customers the system and We execute our standards.
Our company Snow Blue Inc subdivisions Model Talents, and Viola's Design, Nail's by Shaun, has experts, contacts, and people who we can bring in. This bank valuation from Scotiabank advise financial professionals Wealth Management, TD Presents must reflect upon those projections and targets? Turnovers, Margins and Net Profits, Gross Profit. For future investments, our business has talents to launch. We need $400,000, and we are going to need more money. We have the investor's portfolio top priority. Our product offers life changing results, and a dream come true. The business is taking off and the cash will be well spent.
Who at Scotiabank wealth management, TD Presents, are you going to refer my valuation to?
After I receive your offers and valuation of the business. My pitch is worth over $400,000 pounds. I have the market, sales, and authority from investors. Can you figure out the value of Snow Blue Inc?
I want to receive your business line of credit from your list. It would be used to cover the cost associated with my MBA program, personal loans and credit cards. I tried to contact James Packer from 2016, a
few times before, but no answer. I guess she has left the job. Please let me know when you are available to speak with me. Most Canada and Ontario funded programs are closing in March 2022. I want to
make my mark on my community. Investor Banks should encourage residents to take action to full fill their finances. This can cause serious financial action. Which I have taken. I want to make good on the most perfect marriage.
Please let me know when you can begin the application for the business line of credit.
My Business account number is 9783200058416 Business Legal Name is Snow Blue Inc subdivision Model Talents.
I'm seeking an appraisal evaluation performance for my business.
These are documents.
Should I have inquired through the Packer Family Foundation (TPFF) website?
I saw on Crown Resorts Ltd website that I could qualify for a $100,000 business line of credit and I need to get approved for this loan. These are my questions.
How can I scale my business fast?
Am I a good investment?
Have I described enough where this organisation is headed?
What else do I need to do?
How do I begin the application process?
I see my product has a great position in the market place. Valuate where the business is now?
I first came up with the idea about modeling when I was 16 years old. I was watching my competitors scale heights in the modeling industry, while I was left out in the cold. The lonely journey has taken me into a start-up company totaling $400,000K. To sell an opportunity I came up with this business idea from personal experiences. Overweight women and men who can afford to get into modeling. Business valuation I have put on this business. I would like to project a calendar sale of magazines subscribers 35K a month in my business model. I intend to sell up to my business model this, could be made.
I'm seeking $80K for 20% stake in business valuation at $400,000K
I am seeking $80K for a 20% stake in my modeling business Model Talents. James Packer is in? Our logistics are ready. Management time is real time implementation. Fast action Bonus. Investment that is going to be needed to be made to set that up is going to be more capital from the market.
How valuable will my equity be in two years if I go with this offer? I would like a sweat for equity. I am taking a minimum wage, but actually calculate as we go along and I can get equity for my sweat as we go. Because I'm working in the business James Packer can give me the opportunity to get some equity shares back based on my background and services as the CEO driving the business.
I have advertised my business to a foundation. With an investment from this entrepreneur could become a reality. This is make or break for us, after all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed.
In 6 months, our business could be featured and promoted in the Harvard School of Medicine medical journal review.
What I need in Business?
Cash, Money and Drive. Give our business the capital it needs to execute our projects, sales distribution and manufacturing, raising talented future ambassadors. Made contact and finalize our formulas which we need to do in the next month. Consistency in large quantities. Increase profit margin at 74-76% Our family's background is in IT, merchandising marketing and graphic design. Resourcing the design in textile fabric, apparel, sewing and product development. Going to trade shows. Our (IPO) in sales $1200 per client, over 51 thousand dollars in under 6 months with 2 talents for an event $35,000 for a line of events. Sales Results!! 10 per unit wholesales price of $59.00, Retail, price, worth millions. Our profit margins are 74%-76%. Revenue $175,000 dollars in signed term sheets depositing 10K. Our competitors in Toronto within the model industry are on par with international markets. As for clothing stores, if we could ever get to the point where we are at that size then we can increase the numbers we need to make. We are definitely going to be decreasing our unit cost.
Love the design, love the product, love the valuation.
What is our Business?
Sales and Marketing in the business of fashion merchandising | market. Our goal is to have all our clients working. Appearing on magazine covers features, promotions presented by banks, charities, foundation and private investors such as James Packer. Our offers include services.
What do I love about this business?
I like to inspire others. We bring on a new designer who looks at our designs in graphic design pages in art.
Talk about My clients?
Some of these businesses and backgrounds are in modeling. We have a wide variety of clients. We have sent invoices out to secretariat at Crown Resorts Ltd Foundation. Our largest clients bring in over 33million in revenue. Our smaller clients make 5 hundred thousand. They are doctors, hospitals, Agents at Sutherland Models, party suppliers. Our client's geographical niche is in real estate in Los Vegas condominiums. "James Packer discusses his insatiable desire for The Strip and $100m condos" Property New Media.
Involvement in The Community?
Filling a need in the communities. The economy creates opportunities. Governments create opportunities too, But, it's not the same value often time their opportunities are in rural communities. 75% of jobs are in small businesses. Living in the community has allowed me to display my business philosophy. The time it needs to take to become an expert in modeling fashion market. In the, community offers me trust, cutting costs, small profit margins, and sustainable businesses.
When I came across the idea of Modeling?
After I graduated and before I started my own business. I have big expectations and a low rate of salary. I never knew how to do it right because I was not happy. They loved to work with me at Sutherland Models.
What did Sutherland Models do for Me?
They introduced me to guidance to look up to the right person, Shalom Harlow, who is an Sutherland Model's iconic prodigy from April 1991. Graphic Design, up training in social media management. Website work content updated in EST daytime. Working on projects of quality. So I can focus on growing the business.
Local Teams?
(B.M) Business Model canvas. 3 state side contract management client relationships. Some of my team members are behind the scenes doing work. Hardly a client face-to-face relationship. We have a marketing advisor on contract. Most of our creative work will be done remotely and with virtual assistants. They do great work relationships with clients are strong. This fits with our business model quite well.
Management Systems and Solutions?
We have tools and internal processes and best practices. We have processes in place for employees When I try to expand services or try to do internal processes but having the right tools helps.
What can I change?
Know how to interview better. Ask the right questions. Graphic design presented to Sutherland Models from April 1991 go see presentation at graduation to scouts from magazines.
Key aspects of Hiring?
Asking the right questions. Trust the process, be patient, reflect on the business model and management style. Use different processes, performance.
Shaun Bucknor for Model Talents
SB
Shaun Bucknor, Cvooc, BA, MBA,
15 | 840 Dundas Street West
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
postal code: L5C-1C2
Business name | Snow Blue Inc
What'sUp Tel: 1 (647) 542-7889
s.bucknor.21@abdn.ac.uk
t33sb21@abdn.ac.uk
Business Email: snowblueinvestment@gmail.com
social media (hangouts) chats email: shaunjamaica@gmail.com
Twitter @Shaun Bucknor
Facebook @shaunbucknor14
My Profile on | LinkedIn.com/in/shaun-bucknor-5b265255
Instagram @shaunjamaica
These are my questions I need answered?
My vision, though, to have a greater impact on the world of modelling in Toronto. Increase my net | gross profits I am going to get volume I need the best contacts experts contacts people who I could bring in. Can you add my network to your contact at Crown Resorts.
James Packer would know how to scale fast my business in modelling because James Packer’s investment portfolio contents businesses with a same vision as His former fiancées Mariah Carey, Ms. Packer and former models.
Sales and Marketing experts based on profit margins value at $3, 000,000. Offered now at $300,000 for 10% and Sales are going for 45K 50K for a year because I want more in return. Where I going in the Canadian | Australian market has huge strength in particular things. Can I continue discussion these offers?
I would be delighted to accept your offer.
Yoooo, I got promoted at work. I'll be getting started on my new "Senior" role on Monday with a 40% pay increase on my payslip. My plan though.... avoid lifestyle inflation and increase my monthly savings and investment. My vision, though, have a greater impact on the world of modelling in Toronto.
I need your background knowledge. I see businesses pitching their business using a tool called valuation. This could work for my business as well. Can you produce a valuation now?
See where this is going?
Offer is that James Packer would guarantee that He would make that order. Offer includes stakes as advisor shares. Commercial contract with clause in contract. The market !!! has stock on product. Have stock rather than equity turned in. Lending the money to pay interest on it. Loan on convertible note. Based on sales subject to discussion in face-to-face meetings with James Packer. Convert that to equity and then we'll be in partnership, as long as we get the master. Which means you don't have to repay the loan. Looking for 20% stake in the company. Invest in product with recurring revenue and long-term future success. Joint introduction to get my me in magazines.
Monetary side of offer:
80K for 20% stake
Plus, 200K loan for license deal, depending on volume sale.
Ambassador for our brand: Shaun Bucknor, model in digital content creator and social media manager, scientist.
40K for 40% stake. Commercial term 20K loan for 2 years.
5% for an Ambassador. Utilize Shaun Bucknor in marketing and social media.
Royalties on sales
I believe in my business we are always improving.
This includes, going to invites, going to the races, New Year’s Eve, Christmases, Red carpet galas, Cocktail events, Birthdays, Work functions, Special occasions.
The End
Okay Thanks
Thank You
Shaun Bucknor.
Comments
Post a Comment